NeXolve’s team is a diverse group of engineers, physicists, chemists, and biologists that all come together to provide solutions for challenging applications. We are a family dedicated to the tailored products and services we are known for delivering.
NeXolve’s leadership combines over 80 years of experience in the aerospace industry and R&D programs.
- Aerospace Engineer with 30+ years experience in research, development, and manufacturing of large deployable space structures
- Currently supporting some key NASA programs including James Webb Space Telescope, Near Earth Asteroid Scout, and Solar Cruiser
- Product areas include thin-film solar sails, drag sails, and sun-shields, thin-film RF antennas, and deployable metallic booms
- Worked in the aerospace industry for 20 years
- Enjoys researching and solving challenging technical problems with innovative solutions
- Key personnel on JWST Sunshield manufacturing, LISA-T design, and NEA Scout Solar Sail design and construction
- Member of NeXolve/SRS Technologies 26 years
- Has worked in industry for over 31 years
- 2003 Ed Kells Award recipient
Leigh Anne Parcus
- 28 years government contract accounting experience